49ers undefeated, Pittsburgh sinks 0-3
With childish errors and 5 ball losses, the 49ers gave the Steelers their third defeat by a score of 24-20, thanks to Kyle Shanahan’s good coachee and an excellent game plan. San Francisco (3-0) and Pittsburgh (0-3) have diametrically opposed starts in 2019.
Why did the 49ers win the game?
The Steelers really lost more than the other way around. The 49ers executed the game plan well, but no team with five missed balls should have a chance of winning a game in the NFL. Either way, Jimmy Garoppolo did what he had to do when he had the game on the line, and executed the drive to turn the scoreboard in the last few minutes.
Player to Watch
- Jimmy Garoppolo – QB – 49ers
Neither interception was really his fault. Jimmy G made an efficient match and stood out when his team needed it most.
- The 49ers limited QB Mason Rudolph to throw for 174 yards.
- The 49ers together averaged 4.2 yards per haul.
- TE George Kittle remains the most sought-after player of the 49ers: 8 targets in the game.
- The Steelers stole the ball 5 times; the 49ers, 2.
With less than two minutes to play, Jimmy Garoppolo finds Dante Pettis who came from the slot, in a strong pass that found the receiver between two defenders:
If you want to have more betting information about 49ers, take a look at odds and news page.
— NFL (@NFL) September 22, 2019